Webinar: Product Costing for Rapid Results and Agility
Process manufacturers all have one thing in common – the need for an effective product costing process that delivers accurate and actionable results. However, many finance departments are struggling with the lack of ERP costing capabilities or are overwhelmed with spreadsheets.
Please join us to hear how leading manufacturing companies have established robust product costing processes, leveraging data from ERP and other systems. By connecting their costs, from product to cost-to-serve, they have visibility into both overall costs and profit performance, importantly providing rapid results and agility.
The interactive discussion will be led by costing and profitability expert, Matthew Smith, CEO and President of 3C Software, and John Walker, Director, BMA Group.
- BOM Management and Product Costs: Why it is essential to have access to detailed standard and actual costs for each unique product manufactured.
- What-if Costs: The best finance teams are using scenario analysis for material and process changes, production planning, and job quoting.
- Real-time examples: Highlighting the importance of accurately calculating and allocating costs at each stage to unlock true profitability analytics.
- Best practices for routing and process costs: Identifying drivers, building rates, and allocating overhead costs for post-production and cost-to-serve processes, budgeting, and transformational costs.
- Insight and advice: On how finance teams can establish a robust analytics program to evaluate performance at any business dimension.
The webinar was held on Wednesday, 29 July 2020, 12pm – 1pm.
Matthew Smith, President & CEO, 3C Software
As President and Chief Executive Officer of 3C Software, Matthew sets the strategic direction of the organization. With over 20 years with 3C Software, Matthew is consistently recognized for his expertise in developing and implementing enterprise cost and profitability systems. He has been an invited speaker at many industry-specific conferences and trade shows and an industry expert in several trade and technical publications. An alumnus of West Georgia College, Matthew infuses 3C Software with his own brand of passion and leadership and provides insight to his employees in the area of enterprise cost management.
John Walker, Director, BMA Group
John has broad experience across several industries and disciplines, after working for more than 20 years in the accounting and finance field. As a qualified professional accountant, John has held several senior roles, including CFO of a public company for several years. In 2011, John decided to join the business analytics industry to share his “love of analytics” and how it helps boost performance within organisations. John, alongside his team of project and administration staff seamlessly design, implement, and deliver the ImpactECS platform.